The Crosswoods Patchwork Pillow takes inspiration from a well-traveled crossing where fields of flowers meet centuries-old forests. Plaids, microchecks, and delicate floral patterns are crafted together in tan, blue, and red to create a Primitive combination of comfort and beauty. 100% cotton, reverses to floral print found on the border, and finished with pleated ruffles.
- Ninepatch block in various russet, green, and tan plaid fabrics
- Non-woven cotton gauze lining on front
- Trimmed with 2" and 3" double pleated ruffle in floral ditsy and plaid fabrics
- .5" piping around inside edge in green plaid fabric
- Reverses to dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Features 2 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: H18"xW18"xD5.5"
- Weight: 2.1 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% polyester fill
- Components: 1 pillow cover w/ polyester fill insert
- Colors: dark olive green, russet, khaki
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Shell: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle
- No chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Iron if needed; Fill: Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.