The Crosswoods King Sham takes inspiration from a well-traveled crossing where fields of flowers meet centuries-old forests. Plaids, microchecks, and delicate floral patterns are crafted together in tan, blue, and red to create a Primitive combination of comfort and beauty. 100% cotton, hand-quilted patchwork, reverses to floral print found on the border, and finished with pleated ruffles.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various russet, green, and tan plaid fabrics
- Smaller block patches in random fabric layout
- Trimmed with 2" and 3" double pleated ruffle in floral ditsy and plaid fabrics
- .5" piping around inside edge in green plaid fabric
- Reverses to dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Features 3 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: H21"xW27"
- Weight: .8 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: dark olive green, russet, khaki
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.