The Grace King Sham is a fun and eccentric combination of variously sized patterns and patches, styled the way VHC customers have loved for many years. Elegant enlarged ticking stripes - a farmhouse staple - are spaced among checks and windowpanes and encompassed with a ruffled burlap border, giving the sham a breath of visual fresh air. Hand-quilted, 100% cotton.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various neutral creme, mauve, and grey plaid, solid, and striped fabrics
- Irregular block layout accented with random squares of frayed creme cotton flax strips appliqued on natural-colored chambray
- Trimmed with 1.5" natural-colored chambray gathered ruffle
- Reverses to creme, taupe, and mauve windowpane plaid cotton fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: H21"xW37"
- Weight: .9 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: creme, natural, nickel grey
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle
- No chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Iron if needed.