The pinwheel layout of the Ozark Twin Quilt is a rich barn red, beige, black plaid, solid, and stripes embodying a true rustic appeal. The quilt is hand quilted, 100% cotton and reverses to barn red stripes on prairie yellow base.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on rich barn red, beige, and black plaid, solid, and striped fabrics
- Pinwheel fan block layout in barn red-based fabrics conveys outland charm
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut semolina and barn red striped fabric
- Reverses to barn red striped fabric on semolina base
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L90"xW70"
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: barn red, beige, ebony
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.