The Rory King Quilt features an irregular block layout and an outer border in black and tan herringbone windowpane plaid bringing a rural sophistication. Various greige, chocolate, and natural plaid and stripes dominate this all-cotton quilt. Reverses to textured greige chambray.
- Stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel hand-quilting on various greige, chocolate, and natural plaid and striped fabrics
- Irregular block layout with outer border in black and tan herringbone windowpane plaid fabric
- Straight edge with .5" greige chambray binding
- Reverses to textured greige chambray fabric
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L95"xW105"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: greige, chocolate, natural
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.