Sawyer Mill Star Charcoal California King Quilt offers a unique country look to set the Farmhouse style mood. Featuring stitch in the ditch and channel hand-quilting on textured solid chambray cotton. Showcasing several rows of 5-point stars in alternating colored fabrics to give the collection a more updated farmhouse look. Reverses to multicolored grain sack striped cotton.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on textured khaki chambray cotton fabric
- 5-POINT STAR: This quilt layout contains several rows of stars, each patch alternating in ash grey, creme, and black fabrics
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" khaki chambray binding
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to dark creme and charcoal grey grain sack striped cotton fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Dimensions: 130"Wx115"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, breathable: filled with 100% cotton batting
- Colors: khaki, ash grey, ink black
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.