Inspired by classic mid-19th century design, our Star Patch Black quilt collection provide simple country charm with hand-quilting on various charcoal, dark tan, and creme plaid, stripe, and check fabrics. Our 50x60" quilted throw is the perfect accessory to our bedding collection, or stands alone in any farmhouse country room!
Star Patch Black is made exclusively for The BitLoom Co.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This throws contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various charcoal, dark tan, and creme plaid, stripe, and check fabric
- NINEPATCH STAR: Quilted throw features diagonal rows of alternating 5-point stars and ninepatch blocks
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Throw finished with a .5" ticking stripe binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to grey and tan ticking stripe cotton fabric
- DISPLAY CAPABILITY: Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- HAND-QUILTED: This throw is hand-quilted and machine pieced
- BREATHABLE: Filled with 100% cotton batting
- Dimensions: L60"xW50"
- Material: 100% cotton shell, breathable: filled with 100% cotton batting
- Colors: charcoal, dark tan, creme
Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.