The Stratton Queen Quilt displays a large primitive star in a country-inspired plaid set on a khaki ground. Smaller primitive stars and block frame are finished with hand quilting and a double border. Dominant colors are khaki, muted mustard, brown, green and red orange. Hand quilted. 100% cotton.
- Hand quilted, machine pieced
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand quilting
- Features a centered 5-point primitive star with patchwork block border and 4 corner stars
- Straight edge with .5" khaki check fabric
- Reverses to khaki check fabric
- Dimensions: L90xW90 (in)
- Approximate Weight: 6.3 (lb)
- Outer Material: 100% Cotton
- Inner Material: 100% cotton batting
- Made in India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer.
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion.
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.