The Tea Cabin King Quilt features dominant green plaid fabrics intermingled with a mixture of red and other plaids for a truly heirloom patchwork quilt effect. Each Tea Cabin quilt features hundreds of fabric pieces cut, sewn then quilted by hand to give this bedding ensemble room-anchoring appeal. The intricate log cabin patchwork layout is combined with piecework 8-point stars. Reverses to dark green plaid. 100% cotton.
- Hand quilted, machine pieced
- Stitch in the ditch hand quilting
- Log cabin blocks in earthy greens, deep red and warm navy with accent 8-point stars in solid tea stain make this a timeless quilt to be passed down with pride
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut green plaid fabric
- Reverses to mossy green, navy and creme plaid fabric
- Dimensions: L97xW110 (in)
- Approximate Weight: 7.5 (lb)
- Outer Material: 100% Cotton
- Inner Material: 100% cotton batting
- Made in India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer.
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion.
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.