The Annie Buffalo Check Tan King Sham is a fresh and lighthearted piece tailored to complete the look of your laid-back farmhouse bedroom. Patterned with tan and antique white buffalo checks, and bordered with solid white and a bias trim. 100% cotton. Reverses to buffalo check pattern found on front. Hand-quilted with a double diamond and railroad pattern.
- Double railroad on-point square hand-quillting
- tan and antique white buffalo check cotton center with solid antique white border
- Straight edge with .5" tan and antique white buffalo check binding on the bias
- Reverses to tan and antique white buffalo check cotton fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Assorted fabrics
- Dimensions: H21"xW37"
- Weight: .8 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: antique white, semolina
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle
- No chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Iron if needed.