Bingham Star Queen Quilt features colorful 5-point patchwork stars set on a windowpane check, separated by blocks of fabric strips, a technique passed down by generations of American quilt makers. Dominant colors of black and brown-bronze are found in woven yarn-dyed checks and vintage-inspired ditsy prints.
- Hand quilted, machine pieced
- Stitch in the ditch hand quilting
- Featuring alternating large 5-point star blocks and strip blocks, this quilt adds depth and color to your space
- Straight edge with .5 bias cut black, red and creme plaid fabric
- Reverses to windowpane style tan and red fabric
- Dimensions: L94xW94 (in)
- Approximate Weight: 6.3 (lb)
- Outer Material: 100% Cotton
- Inner Material: 100% cotton batting
- Made in India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer.
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion.
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.