Sturdy 5-inch blocks of plaid and checks of navy, cedar green, and tan create an enduring patchwork of rustic comfort. The patchwork on these sets is raw and random to catch a sense of variation that is in the spirit of reclaimed driftwood. The Cedar Ridge Twin Set will sate the desire to bring pinewood forests and white mountain mists into the home.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on assorted navy, cedar green, and natural fabrics
- Block layout with 5" squares in various plaids and checks
- sham contains slightly larger blocks
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut cedar green, burgundy, and natural plaid binding
- Reverses to cedar green, burgundy, and natural plaid fabric
- Sham features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: Quilt L86"xW68", Sham H21"xW27"
- Weight: 3.7 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Components: 1-twin quilt 86x68, 1-standard sham 21x27
- Colors: navy, cedar green, natural
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.