The Grace King Quilt is a fun and eccentric combination of variously sized patterns and patches, styled the way VHC customers have loved for many years. Elegant enlarged ticking stripes - a farmhouse staple - are spaced among checks and windowpanes and encompassed with a ruffled burlap border, giving the quilt a breath of visual fresh air. Hand-quilted, 100% cotton.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various neutral creme, mauve, and grey plaid, solid, and striped fabrics
- Irregular block layout accented with random squares of frayed creme cotton flax strips appliqued on natural-colored chambray
- Trimmed with 3" natural-colored chambray gathered ruffle
- Reverses to creme, taupe, and mauve windowpane plaid cotton fabric
- Fabric scales vary from block to block
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L95"xW105"
- Weight: 8.6 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: creme, natural, nickel grey
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Do not wring
- Lay flat to dry, out of direct sunlight
- No chlorine bleach
- Warm iron if needed.