The Heritage Farms Twin Quilt is decorated with cascading blocks of various crimsons, mustards, and black for a visually mesmerizing and enticing look. The cascading blocks are then beautifully framed by thick channel bordering.
- Stitch in the ditch and channel hand-quilting on various crimson, mustard, and black plaid fabrics
- Various 3" plaid blocks in a colorful Trip Around the World quilt pattern
- Straight edge with .5" crimson and black plaid binding
- Reverses to black and mustard microcheck cotton fabric
- Features border in merlot and black plaid fabric
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L86"xW68"
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: crimson, mustard, raven
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.