Inspired by classic American design and craftsmanship, the Lincoln King Quilt proudly displays 8-point patchwork stars of denim blue, ruby red, and tan-based plaids in a star chain pattern atop a natural-colored cotton/linen blend background. Hand-quilting adds to Lincoln's timeless Americana style.
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on textured marzipan cotton flax fabric
- 8-point star patches consist of denim blue, ruby, and marzipan-based plaids in star chain pattern
- Straight edge with .5" marzipan cotton flax binding
- Reverses seersucker fabric with denim blue ticking stripes
- Dimensions: L97xW110 (in)
- Approximate Weight: 7.5 (lb)
- Outer Material: Cotton/linen Blend
- Inner Material: 100% cotton batting
- Made in India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer.
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion.
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.