The Maisie Queen Quilt features 8-point stars set in tan Irish chains of ditsy floral prints. Stout courthouse step blocks of country black and burgundy balance dainty floral patterns to create a look with wide appeal. courthouse step blocks are arranged to create lines of black and burgundy. Hand-quilted, 100% cotton, reverses to black and tan check found on front.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various burgundy, black, and tan plaid fabrics
- Courthouse step blocks create alternating black and burgundy lines diagonally across the quilt
- each block has an 8-point star in the center
- Straight edge with .5" black and tan ditsy print binding on the bias
- Reverses to black and tan check fabric
- Layout accented with Irish Chain patchwork in tan and black floral ditsy print
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L94"xW94"
- Weight: 7.3 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: natural, country black, burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.