The Maisie Standard Sham features a single 8-point star centered in a tan Irish chain of ditsy floral prints. Stout courthouse step blocks of country black and burgundy balance dainty floral patterns to create a look with wide appeal. Hand-quilted, 100% cotton, reverses to black and tan check found on front. Trimmed with 2 and 3 inch gathered ruffles; back ruffle extends from the sham and is not a false trim.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various burgundy, black, and tan plaid fabrics
- Courthouse step block accented with Irish Chain patchwork and 8-point star in center
- Trimmed with 2" and 3" double gathered ruffle in black and tan plaid fabrics
- .5" piping around inside edge in burgundy plaid fabric
- Reverses to black and tan check fabric
- Features 3 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: H21"xW27"
- Weight: .8 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: natural, country black, burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.