The Ohio Star Queen Set takes its roots from the 1800's. This classic design has been stripped of unnecessary flourishes to allow for a rural elegance with a block layout in black and a tan micro check on a greige chambray base. The shams feature a single black and tan micro check Ohio Star block in the center. All items reverse to solid greige chambray with 3 tie closures on the shams.
Ohio Star is simple country living in a value-priced 2 fabric design. Available exclusively at The BitLoom Co.
- Quilt: Stitch in the ditch, box, and channel hand-quilting on greige chambray base
- Shams: Stitch in the ditch and box hand-quilting on greige chambray base
- Quilt: Ohio Star block layout in black and tan microcheck fabric with same fabric border
- Shams: Single Ohio Star block in center in black and tan microcheck fabric with same fabric border
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut black and tan microcheck binding
- Reverses to solid greige chambray
- Shams feature 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: Quilt L90"xW90", Shams H21"xW27"
- Weight: 5.5 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Components: 1-queen quilt 90x90, 2-standard shams 21x27
- Colors: greige, raven, natural
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.