The centered pinwheel of the Ozark Standard Sham is a rich barn red, beige, black plaid, solid, and stripes embodying a true rustic appeal. Trimmed in stripes over a prairie yellow and reverses to stripes and 3 light wooden button closures.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on rich barn red, beige, and black plaid, solid, and striped fabrics
- Centered pinwheel fan block in barn red-based fabrics conveys outland charm
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut semolina and barn red striped fabric
- Reverses to barn red striped fabric on semolina base
- Sham features 3 light wooden button closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: H21"xW27"
- Weight: .7 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: barn red, beige, ebony
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.