Visually stunning, the Parker Queen Quilt marries the classic Trip Around the World pattern with log cabin blocks, studded with patchwork primitive stars. Expertly crafted stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on rich burgundy, deep navy and natural shade micro plaid cotton. Reverses to navy and natural shade micro plaid fabric.
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Stitch in the ditch hand quilting on various burgundy, navy, and natural micro plaid cotton fabrics
- Plaid fabric on each log cabin block creates an eye catching Trip Around the World quilt pattern
- Straight edge with .5" navy and natural micro plaid binding
- Reverses to navy and natural micro plaid fabric
- Dimensions: L94xW94 (in)
- Approximate Weight: 8.62 (lb)
- Outer Material: 100% Cotton
- Inner Material: 100% cotton batting
- Made in India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer.
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion.
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.