The all-cotton Tea Star King Quilt brings a primitive cabin delight to the home with its 6-pointed plaid stars and hexagons. The patterns and colors of brick red, moss green, and black plaid on each star shift and change so that no adjacent star is the same. This subtle diversity adds a unique flair to its overall composition. Reverses to brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on solid dark tan cotton base
- 6-point star layout in various brick red, moss green, and black plaid fabrics
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid binding
- Reverses to brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid fabric
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L97"xW110"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: dark tan, brick red, moss green
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion
- This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.